Victoria & David out in London *NEW PICS*

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Victoria's pic taken by a fan @ Madonna's concert (Aug. 3, 2006) and out with David in London (Aug. 5, 2006).:smile:

wembleyropplerobert00ix6.jpg vic_westlondon1.jpg vic_westlondon2.jpg vic_westlondon3.jpg vic_westlondon4.jpg davixc0.jpg
  2. they're in different clothes from the first photo. . .
    did they actually do a 'costume change'!?
    LMAO!

3. cool, thanks for posting LV_addict, her new short hairstyle is hot ;)

4. :lol:The pics are from two dif. days!:lol:

5. I love her style...she looks so good right down to her fingernails. Thanks for the photo; they are my favorite couple.;)

6. Ha swank... I thought that but LV said one is from the 3rd and the rest from the 5th!

Her boobs in the one from the 3rd are really perky!! :roflmfao:

7. Oh my gosh, could they be any hotter of a couple?!! They look perfect in these photo's!!
    I love me some Vic and Becks!

8. She has my clutch that I want. That's all I was staring at in the pics.

9. I love her chanel clutch

10. I'm really liking her hair now. It looks so easy to care for........precisely what I need. :lol:

11. I love her top. Anyone knows which brand she's wearing?

12. I love them :biggrin:
    I always love what she's wearing

13. wow shes not wearing shorts....

14. I'm with 'ya on that one, elongreach:yes:

15. ! There great pics !! i like her over sized t shirt.:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice