"Victoria" by Tiffany & Co

OMG Jessica!!! This is stunning. Please share more on this necklace as it’s not listed on Tiffany’s site. Did Tiffany just launch it? Would you wear it with your matching earrings? Thank you so much for sharing this.

No problems :smile:. thanks so much for your lovely comments.
there was a special event at my local TCo - where you had a meeting with a stylist and she went through a few options. i saw this on the AUS and US site for tiffany, ill see if its still around and i asked my SA to order it in for me. it came and then i tried it on. i ummed and ahhed but then one night sleeping on it and i went back and got it. i also liked 4 other items (omg i know right tco just knows how to make lovely things).
I really like the Victoria big big necklace haha but cannot quiet afford it.

When I had the style session, she said it ould look nice with both round brilliant and the victoria earrings so i love that it is so versatile and I can do both. In my picture I am wearing the DBTY studs I already own :smile:

This is the info from the website :

Tiffany Victoria™
Alternating Graduated Necklace
in Platinum with Diamonds

Inspired by nature, Tiffany Victoria captures the beauty of flowers and vines with a mix of expertly cut diamonds. This diamond necklace combines marquise and round brilliant diamonds that alternate and graduate in size to echo the movement and shape of flowers in the natural world. When too many diamonds are never enough, Tiffany Victoria is the ultimate way to shine.
  • Platinum with diamonds
  • Marquise diamonds, carat total weight 1.65
  • Round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .43
  • On a 16" chain
  • Product number:69332684
Link: Tiffany Victoria™ Alternating Graduated Necklace in Platinum with Diamonds | Tiffany & Co.

Attachments

• 2022 tiffany victoria3.jpg
    2022 tiffany victoria3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 189
Does anyone find the alternating Victoria ring painful to wear? The tiny dots on the mountings of mine bite into the fingers on either side. It can be REALLY painful if I grab something (dogs leash) the wrong way or wear for more than a few hours. I’ve had my adjacent fingers start bleeding multiple times. It came up on the VCA forum, where I post more, and they suggested I ask here if this is normal. Thanks!

Ps fwiw I’ve had the ring for a few years and do wear it despite the pain because it’s so lovely.

No problems :smile:. thanks so much for your lovely comments.
there was a special event at my local TCo - where you had a meeting with a stylist and she went through a few options. i saw this on the AUS and US site for tiffany, ill see if its still around and i asked my SA to order it in for me. it came and then i tried it on. i ummed and ahhed but then one night sleeping on it and i went back and got it. i also liked 4 other items (omg i know right tco just knows how to make lovely things).
I really like the Victoria big big necklace haha but cannot quiet afford it.

When I had the style session, she said it ould look nice with both round brilliant and the victoria earrings so i love that it is so versatile and I can do both. In my picture I am wearing the DBTY studs I already own :smile:

This is the info from the website :

Tiffany Victoria™
Alternating Graduated Necklace
in Platinum with Diamonds

Inspired by nature, Tiffany Victoria captures the beauty of flowers and vines with a mix of expertly cut diamonds. This diamond necklace combines marquise and round brilliant diamonds that alternate and graduate in size to echo the movement and shape of flowers in the natural world. When too many diamonds are never enough, Tiffany Victoria is the ultimate way to shine.
  • Platinum with diamonds
  • Marquise diamonds, carat total weight 1.65
  • Round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .43
  • On a 16" chain
  • Product number:69332684
Link: Tiffany Victoria™ Alternating Graduated Necklace in Platinum with Diamonds | Tiffany & Co.
Thanks for all the info Jessica. This necklace is not on the Canadian site. The entire Victoria collection is stunning and your new necklace is so versatile. I love it paired with your DBTY earrings for a more casual look and for a more formal look, you can wear your large Victoria earrings. I’m so happy for you. Wear it in good health.

Thanks for all the info Jessica. This necklace is not on the Canadian site. The entire Victoria collection is stunning and your new necklace is so versatile. I love it paired with your DBTY earrings for a more casual look and for a more formal look, you can wear your large Victoria earrings. I’m so happy for you. Wear it in good health.

Thank you so much ! im really excited to wear it out somewhere fancy. i have been very lucky and totally spoilt xxx

Congratulations! You look beautiful in your gorgeous necklace. You are putting together a stellar collection. Warmest wishes to you and yours

Thank you kindly lovely. :smile: im super grateful for the opportunity to be able to purchase pieces such as this. xx

I absolutely love this! How feminine and unique.

THank you very much xx.

you look so lovely!!!

thats very kind of you. thank you. i am terrible at make up haha xx

Wow, you wear this necklace so beautifully! Wear it in the best health and with joy, always ❤

thank you very much. you are very sweet ! i wish the same for you - great health and joy ! xx

Thank you so much! so very kind of you. i am so grateful i was able to attend and enjoy :smile: xx

You look fabulous!!!!! Amazing dress, gorgeous necklace and beautiful you!

Thank you very much ! I was very lucky to find this gorgeous dress. i managed to book a make up professional, who was able to "do me up" perfectly. the professionals really know what they are doing! x

First time poster here, I wanted to share the Victoria look alike pieces I just purchased from Diamonds Direct in Dallas. They are both by C Gonshor, the ring has larger stones at F, VS1. Having tried on both the Tiffany and the C Gonshor ring, they were identical in design except mine was scaled larger and looked even prettier on, 1.62 ct MQ, 1.5 ct Round, 18K gold not platinum. The earrings are 1.3 cttw. I am told the designer that makes these makes them for T&Co too, but the pieces I purchased together were less than the earrings alone would have been through Tiffany. I have the large Victoria pendant from Tiffany's as well and I feel like these sparkle even more. I hope that helps some others that love this line but not the price :smile:

On another note, I'd love to know what other collections people are mixing with these pieces? I feel like wearing the pendant and earrings at the same time may be too matchy matchy. Would love ideas, thanks!
View attachment 5421897

View attachment 5421899
love the earring, I am looking into same one in necklace!