Victoria Beckham's Shoes

Souzie

Material Girl
O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Can anyone id these shoes on Posh? They're uber cute. At first I thought they were CLs, but I've never seen this style before. Do you know what they are? Please help :flowers: thanks!!

Attachments

• louboutin sandals.jpg
    louboutin sandals.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 9,945
attachment.php

I thought I'd make the pic a bit bigger and easier to see,plus I wanted a better look myself!!
At first look they do look like Louboutins,but beyond that I'm not sure.There is a member caled Vogue who posts on the the Beckhams thread who is incredibly knowledgeable about this sort of thing,post the pic there? Or try posting it in the Louboutin forum? I would like to know now,they are very cute!!

^^Yes.

xsouzie, i am anwesring you here aswell in case you didnt see it in her thread.The shoes she has on there are Anna Sui, try online but they are few seasons old now (in Victoria Beckham world that probably is a no go,lol but if you want them who cares).

She has a perfect body for this outfit, its just insane how amazing her legs look, even her thigh muscle definition is clear here.

503.jpg
502.jpg
24pf1.jpg

Hqs:

^^Yes.

xsouzie, i am anwesring you here aswell in case you didnt see it in her thread.The shoes she has on there are Anna Sui, try online but they are few seasons old now (in Victoria Beckham world that probably is a no go,lol but if you want them who cares).

She has a perfect body for this outfit, its just insane how amazing her legs look, even her thigh muscle definition is clear here.

503.jpg
502.jpg
24pf1.jpg

Hqs:

Thank you so much! You're a star :woohoo: Now that I see more pictures, I want them even more. I hope I find them...