Victoria Beckham's Shoes

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007

I thought I'd make the pic a bit bigger and easier to see,plus I wanted a better look myself!!
At first look they do look like Louboutins,but beyond that I'm not sure.There is a member caled Vogue who posts on the the Beckhams thread who is incredibly knowledgeable about this sort of thing,post the pic there? Or try posting it in the Louboutin forum? I would like to know now,they are very cute!!

nickkyvintage

Bag Pervert!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
UK
daaamn look at that Birkin!

I would suggest asking in the Louboutin forum and see what the girls over there have to say! They are TDF!

Izznit

haha no.
Aug 2, 2007
How do I get legs like that... and yeah, her birkin AND shoes are gorgeous...

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
wow, what a blast from the past...almost forgot what she looked like with long hair!

LOVE those shoes...gaaa!!!

Lime

Nov 7, 2006
^^Yes.

xsouzie, i am anwesring you here aswell in case you didnt see it in her thread.The shoes she has on there are Anna Sui, try online but they are few seasons old now (in Victoria Beckham world that probably is a no go,lol but if you want them who cares).

She has a perfect body for this outfit, its just insane how amazing her legs look, even her thigh muscle definition is clear here.

Hqs:

Plain&Simple

JR Dressage Queen
Nov 15, 2007
beautiful shoes and bag- her legs are looking good- a tad fuller and less skelaton like to me

xsouzie

Material Girl
O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Ontario, Canada
^^Yes.

xsouzie, i am anwesring you here aswell in case you didnt see it in her thread.The shoes she has on there are Anna Sui, try online but they are few seasons old now (in Victoria Beckham world that probably is a no go,lol but if you want them who cares).

She has a perfect body for this outfit, its just insane how amazing her legs look, even her thigh muscle definition is clear here.

Hqs:

Thank you so much! You're a star :woohoo: Now that I see more pictures, I want them even more. I hope I find them...