Victoria Beckham's Birkin

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone ! i'm a newbie here ;)... could you tell me the color, size and the leather of her birkin???

thx in advance

victoria-beckham-valentines-day-11.jpg
  2. I'd say it's a 35cm rouge garance in clemence with palladium hardware.

3. It looks quite bright, and not very blue-based in the pics (could be lighting though...)
    Could it be Rouge Vif? Is Rouge Vif still in production?

4. what's the difference between Rouge Garance and Vif?
    i read from the color reference that Rouge Garance is blue-based. but from my computer, it looks like bright red...

is Rouge Garance still available???

5. that kinda looks like a 30cm to me? maybe rouge vif...looks bright. maybe swift? maybe rouge garance swift?

6. Looks like a 30cm birkin to me.

I'm not a fan of VB, but i have to admit she looks good with her Hermes collection. I guess it's hard to go wrong with something so beautiful.

7. Here are few HQ shoots of the bag:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It looks like Rouge Garance-Togo to me.

8. I see grains so I think it is clemence 35cm rouge vif w/ phw

9. I agree!

Rouge Vif is only making its rounds in Fjord for a few months now.

10. hummm... is the bag of the pic i posted the same as one posted by Lime???
    the size looks different:confused1::confused1:

11. ^^Hahah definietly the same,you just have to take in consideration that these are all paparazzi shots; so it depends on the angels and where she is standing(lighting.etc) on how her Birkin appears in photos.

12. :huh::huh:oPppppssss
    sorry... newbie here :p
    anyway... is it still in production???
    i've never buy anything from hermes and i live in a country that only has very limited amount of Hermes bags... and the waitlist takes 2 years :yucky:!

is it really hard to get it???
    i want 35 rouge garance birkin in togo leatherrr

is it still in production????

13. OMG, her louboutins are to die for.

Gosh, can't believe I'm liking her style that much. :shame:

14. ^^Lol,hahah if you dont like her,just ignore her and focus on the shoes and that bag,they are TDF!

You can always try online,and for more leather/style info check the H Library Reffrerence section.

15. Ah she´s just perfect. Gosh I love her.