Victoria Beckham Sunglasses online????

1. Anyone know where I can get Victoria Beckhams new range of Sunglasses online???

Cheers!:flowers:

2. I´ve been searhing my back of but no luck. I think the set they sold at that department store was a small set and they all sold out.

3. Hi there,
    They can be ordered now from Harrods, on a pre order basis, but they will not be shipped to you until January. There are 3 styles available at the moment.
    Harrods phone number is 020 7730 1234

This is currently the only place authorised to sell them.
    Hope that helps :biggrin:

4. I already went to the Harrods website earlier but couldn´t find a list of the countries they ship to for the life of me.

5. Nola, give them a call and ask to be put through to sunglasses, they will be able to tell you if they can ship :smile:
    I am dubious about pre ordering them as I find I really want to try sunglasses on before I purchase. Some of the larger sunnies make me look like a funny looking insect :biggrin:

6. I guess I must call, although it costs billions :biggrin:

7. What`s the price range of the sunglasses? Anybody have any pictures they can post?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice