Victoria Beckham Style Thread

1. I know she already has a thread on here for her Hermes bags but think it's about time we got one on her style.

From one time Spice Girl to fashion designer and entrepreneur. VB aways ups the stakes in the fashion world and is able to put items together that we could never think about. She has swapped the Hermes bags for her own creations but isn't afraid to mix her own collection with other designers. She may have a grumpy face and always pouts but she lets her fashion do the talking.

Post away!

2. With son Romeo in Paris yesterday.

untitled1.JPG

untitled2.JPG

untitled3.JPG

untitled.JPG

3. Can't believe there isn't one for her!

4. Loved her in her own design at the Roland Mouret party

vic.jpg
  5. Looked really fresh and youthful at the Net-A-Porter.com 10th anniversary. This my favourite look I'd seen her in for a long time because she was going through a severe and mature look

vic1.jpg
  6. Thanks for starting a thread! I really love her style :smile:

7. Even VB lets her hair down every now and again and rocks the short and sexy look:

a11.jpg a12.jpg a13.jpg a14.jpg a15.jpg
    PewPew likes this.
  8. and has those days where she just wants to be comfy:

a16.jpg a17.jpg a18.jpg a19.jpg a20.jpg
    Sferics likes this.
  9. and isn't afraid to experiment

a11.jpg a12.jpg a13.jpg a14.jpg a15.jpg a16.jpg a18.jpg a17.jpg a19.jpg a20.jpg
  10. #10 Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
    She rocks denim so well:

Sferics likes this.
  11. She looks fab in colour:

12. and owns some wonderful footwear:

a11.jpg a12.jpg a13.jpg a14.jpg a15.jpg a16.jpg a17.jpg a18.jpg a19.jpg a20.jpg
  13. Long overdue thread - thanks ladies! :urock:

14. I wonder if she cringes at the blond bob and stick up boobs phase? I know I do!