Victoria Beckham: People Magazine's Fashonista of the Year

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
This year, Posh soared to new fashion heights – in spiked heels, platinum hair and hot pants.

By Melissa Liebling-Goldberg

It's the power of two: Posh hit the streets of Paris with equally stylish pal Katie Holmes in coordinating black dresses back in January.

Only Beckham would go out for a sushi dinner in London in a full-length leopard coat, plunging top and second-skin leather skirt.

Attachments

• victoria8.jpg
    victoria8.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 212
  • victoria12.jpg
    victoria12.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 514
No sweatsuits and sneakers here! Traveling Posh turned LAX into a catwalk in February in her menswear vest, skintight jeans, stiletto heels and signature Hèrmes Birkin bag.

The Beckhams created a buzz with their his-and-hers streaked blond crops at an awards show in London back in March.

Attachments

• victoria14.jpg
    victoria14.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 63
  • victoria5.jpg
    victoria5.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 58
Posh continued her frequent-flier style in a '50s-inspired outfit complete with 6-in. YSL "Triomphe" pumps in April.

Beckham rocked the pink carpet of the MTV Movie Awards in a tiny Azzedine Alaia zebra-print minidress with exposed hot pink bra and silver Christian Louboutin pumps.

Attachments

• victoria2.jpg
    victoria2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 73
  • victoria7.jpg
    victoria7.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 170
She throws like a girl – a Spice Girl! Beckham tossed out the first ball at a L.A. Dodgers game in sporty attire, including Dries Van Noten wedge sneakers.

Posh got tongues wagging in June over her barely-there Chanel hot pants and YSL pumps that seemed more appropriate for Chicago than the Women of the Year Awards in London.

Attachments

• victoria3.jpg
    victoria3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 57
  • victoria18_200.jpg
    victoria18_200.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 179
Talk about spike heels – this Giles Deacon pair is literally covered in metal spikes! Victoria wore her dangerous footwear, along with a dress by the British designer, to judge up-and-coming fashion designers in London.

Posh turned up at the Spice Girls' reunion photo call in a revealing bustier and sequined leggings.

Attachments

• victoria15.jpg
    victoria15.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 78
  • victoria16.jpg
    victoria16.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 81
Beckham stole the show at husband David's press conference for signing to the L.A. Galaxy in a bright pink Roland Mouret dress and matching Birkin bag.

Posh made a front-row splash at Oscar de la Renta's fashion show, wearing – what else? – Oscar de la Renta.

Attachments

• victoria1.jpg
    victoria1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 84
  • victoria17.jpg
    victoria17.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 96
While in N.Y.C for Fashion Week in early September, Beckham executed a glamorous exit from her hotel in orange Hervé Légér.

Days after attending the designer's Fashion Week show in N.Y.C., Beckham headed to dinner with husband David in a green flap-covered Marc Jacobs dress.

Attachments

• victoria9.jpg
    victoria9.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 58
  • victoria6.jpg
    victoria6.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 90
Who better to model over-the-top couture? Posh strutted her stuff for a photo shoot in Paris in a feathered getup.

Guess good fashion sense is genetic! Posh and son Cruz were two of a kind in their oversized shades during lunch at Mel's Diner in Los Angeles in October.

Attachments

• victoria10.jpg
    victoria10.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 69
  • victoria13.jpg
    victoria13.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 96
A Prada-clad Beckham and fellow Spice Girl Melanie Brown arrived in Los Angeles in high style in October.

Modeling her newly back-to-brunette locks, Victoria makes a coordinated fashion statement in her cobalt sheath and matching pumps.

Attachments

• victoria4.jpg
    victoria4.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 58
  • victoria11.jpg
    victoria11.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 54
I LOVE her style to. I actually bought the Roland Mouret dress she has but mine is in Red!! It is so beautiful. I also own the Roberto Cavalli corset (h&m one designed by Roberto Cavalli) AND I just bought the sequin leggins last week :yahoo:. I LOVE EBAY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tem=320188532971&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

My next purchase will be the Givenchy shoes she has. I just have to find them! Does anyone know where I can buy them?