Victoria Beckham: People Magazine's Fashonista of the Year

These pictures definetly shows that she can wear ANYTHING and still look smart. (At least as smart as the dress allows her to look. Yes red feathered one,I*m thinking of you...) Amazing. No matter whatever you think of her and for whatever reason, no one can honestly say this isen't impressive and chic.

Posh is the best dressed IMO hands down!!

Her shoes, she even makes Hermes bags look good. I would love to be in her shoes (although I dont want to wear her size) lol

Sure, I've kidded around with her complete lack of facial expression or her creative outfits, but I mean no blasphemy against her.

I love her. She has always been my favorite Spice Girl.
Yes, she looks poised and posed, but she has a 'real' side, too. And when her 'real' side comes out, she seems like a hoot to be around.

It's clear she adores her husband and her boys and that's another thing I love about her.

When she was on Jay Leno, it came up that the Beckhams and the Lenos are in the same neighborhood. Jay mentions he has a real, working fire truck and invited Victoria over with the boys to see it. She got all mommy and excited and said, "Oh, they would LOVE that!"

In The Beckhams: Coming to America, yes, I do realize that parts of that show were staged, but the part that stood out for me was when she was househunting. She saw this beautiful place with a spectacluar view, but nixed it immediately because the backyard had this harsh sloping thing going on and she knew that wouldn't work with her sons.
I thought it was sweet.

You have to admire the fact that she's willing to take risks. And maybe an outfit wasn't her best choice (For the record, I like the red feathered thing. Plus, it was for a photo shoot) but on someone else that outfit would have looked ridiculous. Or they wouldn't have had the chutzpah to even put it on.

Even when she takes fashion risks, she's always so put together.