Victoria Beckham: People Magazine's Fashonista of the Year

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
This year, Posh soared to new fashion heights – in spiked heels, platinum hair and hot pants.

By Melissa Liebling-Goldberg

It's the power of two: Posh hit the streets of Paris with equally stylish pal Katie Holmes in coordinating black dresses back in January.

Only Beckham would go out for a sushi dinner in London in a full-length leopard coat, plunging top and second-skin leather skirt.

Attachments

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
No sweatsuits and sneakers here! Traveling Posh turned LAX into a catwalk in February in her menswear vest, skintight jeans, stiletto heels and signature Hèrmes Birkin bag.

The Beckhams created a buzz with their his-and-hers streaked blond crops at an awards show in London back in March.

Attachments

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Posh continued her frequent-flier style in a '50s-inspired outfit complete with 6-in. YSL "Triomphe" pumps in April.

Beckham rocked the pink carpet of the MTV Movie Awards in a tiny Azzedine Alaia zebra-print minidress with exposed hot pink bra and silver Christian Louboutin pumps.

Attachments

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
She throws like a girl – a Spice Girl! Beckham tossed out the first ball at a L.A. Dodgers game in sporty attire, including Dries Van Noten wedge sneakers.

Posh got tongues wagging in June over her barely-there Chanel hot pants and YSL pumps that seemed more appropriate for Chicago than the Women of the Year Awards in London.

Attachments

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Talk about spike heels – this Giles Deacon pair is literally covered in metal spikes! Victoria wore her dangerous footwear, along with a dress by the British designer, to judge up-and-coming fashion designers in London.

Posh turned up at the Spice Girls' reunion photo call in a revealing bustier and sequined leggings.

Attachments

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Beckham stole the show at husband David's press conference for signing to the L.A. Galaxy in a bright pink Roland Mouret dress and matching Birkin bag.

Posh made a front-row splash at Oscar de la Renta's fashion show, wearing – what else? – Oscar de la Renta.

Attachments

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
While in N.Y.C for Fashion Week in early September, Beckham executed a glamorous exit from her hotel in orange Hervé Légér.

Days after attending the designer's Fashion Week show in N.Y.C., Beckham headed to dinner with husband David in a green flap-covered Marc Jacobs dress.

Attachments

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Who better to model over-the-top couture? Posh strutted her stuff for a photo shoot in Paris in a feathered getup.

Guess good fashion sense is genetic! Posh and son Cruz were two of a kind in their oversized shades during lunch at Mel's Diner in Los Angeles in October.

Attachments

Slave4Fashion

Nov 27, 2007
I LOVE her style to. I actually bought the Roland Mouret dress she has but mine is in Red!! It is so beautiful. I also own the Roberto Cavalli corset (h&m one designed by Roberto Cavalli) AND I just bought the sequin leggins last week :yahoo:. I LOVE EBAY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tem=320188532971&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

My next purchase will be the Givenchy shoes she has. I just have to find them! Does anyone know where I can buy them?

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
Victoria puts so much effort into her appearance she deserves all due credit! Thanks for the pics caitlin. I do not like the red feathered outfit:roflmfao: