Victoria Beckham @ Nobu in London *NEW PICS*

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :drinkup:

vic_restaurantnobu31.jpg vic_restaurantnobu63.jpg vic_restaurantnobu72.jpg vic_restaurantnobu74.jpg vic_restaurantnobu87.jpg vic_restaurantnobu92.jpg vic_restaurantnobu94.jpg
  2. Lovin' her top! She looks gorgeous!
    Thanks for the pics Irene.
    xxxRosexxx

3. Thanks for the pics Irene! I love her outfit.

4. She looks sexy but in the 5th pic her head looks ginormous! It must be the angle of the shot.

Thanks for posting more pics!

5. I love the top. love her hair. LOVE HER!!! Thanks LV Addict, I always look foward to your pics of VB.

6. I think that outfit is kinda trashy myself . I like her hair , though .

7. she's sooooooooo skinny..*envy*

8. She looks great! Killer outfit.

9. I love her hair color, the black nail polish , well she is sooooo hot!

10. DH (who knows nothing of the Beckhams) saw her on TV last night w/David and said "that's one lucky man" LOL. I think she looks amazing!

11. I love this look she looks fabulous!!:love::love::love:

12. Has there ever been a picture of her when she hasn't been perfectly put together? Amazing.

13. She looks soooo fab. love the outfit!

14. So, are the rumors of her having a baby true ? Cause it doesn't look like she's gained any weight...more like she lost some ?!?!

she looks great nonetheless.Thanks for the pics, LVADDICT.

15. I get hungry just looking at her. She is a gorgeous woman..BUT I think a little curves are far more sexy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice