Official BECKHAM thread

Thank you!!! She's going to look AWFUL 10 years from know. It frightens me to think how scary she'll look. There are so many other British women ten times more beautiful and classier than her that have done a heck of alot more to jutsify being famous. Kate Winslet, for example. And sorry but if some people think that being a former Spice girl and having a book and perfume line are enough to jutsify you worshipping her, than I seriously feel sorry for you. It's about the same logic one could use for liking Paris Hilton.

If what Vb did does not justify her fame, what exactly do you have to do to be famous??

Vb worked her way up from the bottom, she was a nobody before and becomes one of the most recognized woman in the world. Paris Hilton was born into a wealthy family- seriously, There is a different

Im not fond of this dress either, i think it looks seriously awful.. but can u guys pull it off as well as she did??

Thrashing people speaks volume of one's characters .. u do know that right?

12-02-06!

86161912oq9.jpg
86161909gi0.jpg

Its true she is in Los Angeles because she is looking for a house.
David and Victoria are moving to America in the summer.I think that majorly sucks because they should stay in Europe!:sad: