Victoria Beckham in West Hollywood!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 12-02-06!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Its true she is in Los Angeles because she is looking for a house.
    David and Victoria are moving to America in the summer.I think that majorly sucks because they should stay in Europe!:sad:

3. Victoria Beckham@ Marc Jacobs in West Hollywood 12-03-06:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. In my next life I will be VB! he he... :smile:

5. She looks great!:love:

6. Her hair cut is amazing! Makes me want to grow mine out now!

7. i dont like the haircute, dont like the style.. but I do like that fact that she has gained some weight, and you cant really see her concave chest anymore

8. I love her haircut. I'm just not brave enough to go that short in the back.

9. She is loving that Giambattista Valli giant bag!:nuts: I wonder if it's heavy? LOVE both looks!!! And I WANT that Chanel clutch in the first set of pics!!!

10. She looks great!

11. Ahhh.... VB! :love:Looking smart and beautiful always!

12. I noticed that she is wearing mic , is she in some kind of reality show?? you can see mic box sneaking out on her back :smile:

13. I like her looks but I love her first look!! I agree with LV addict, the chanel clutch is great I wouldn't mind having it!!

14. Me too! She looks fabulous!

15. She looks fantastic in these pictures. I especially love her shoes!