Victoria Beckham in London *PICS* HOT HOT HOT!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG!!! How GORGEOUS are those pics?!:love:

21il1.jpg 41op.jpg 60yr.jpg 75oi.jpg 84lc.jpg 93wl.jpg 57vd.jpg 106yl.jpg 15ls5.jpg
  2. She is so beautiful!

3. hmmm, is it just me, or is anybody else a tinsy bit bored of her now! Ooooh look, Victoria coming out of a restaurant/shop/at the footie, always looking fab but always with the same expression and hair!!!

4. I love VB! She has such a great sense of style and alway looks stunning! Thanx 4 Posting LV_addict!
    xxxRosexxx

5. at least she's wearing a bra this time!!

I think she looks georgous here!

6. i like that outfit but would it have hurt to close ONE button more?

7. I think she looks really good in these pictures....but the full exposure of the the front of her bra is definitely tasteless....what is her obsession with exposing her nipples/breasts/bra????

Definitely looking pretty though.....and much healthier than she did in some of the previous pictures I've seen posted.

8. She is so pretty! I love that Fendi belt as well.

9. ...name that bag - anyone? Love it!

10. GUCCI:love:

11. STUNNING! She is always soooooooo fierce! Love the Gucci! Thanks for the photos! I love looking at her and you always have the BEST pictures!

12. ah, I see it now :cool: :love: :love: :love:

13. She looks great.. Thanks LV_addict for telling me about her glasses too awhile ago. I ordered them from Neimans and LOVE,LOVE, LOVE them.

14. I love that outfit, very fierce ! I wish she'd put on some weight though, she'd be even hotter.

15. What are those glasses? :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice