Victoria Beckham Dresses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love wearing knee length, comfortable, stylish dresses and Victoria Beckham hits mark out of the park, but is very expensive $2,500. I normally buy suit dresses from white house black market, banana republic, but their dresses are getting shorter. Does anyone where to buy long, fitted dresses that are similar/narrow at the bottom? Maybe she will create a line for H&M like her husband did!

2. Check out LK Bennett and whistles, both are UK high street chains, and they do many inspired versions of erdem/Peter pilotto/ Victoria B/Roland mouret

3. I viewed the sites. These dresses are great! They don't come in my size. I will have to do more research because the fitted Victoria Beckham dresses are amazing!

4. Do take a look at Aussie labels Dion Lee and Finders Keepers, they make similar dresses too!

5. I have a few VB Dresses, but in all honesty they don't work well for every day. Just a bit too, tight or just plain uncomfortable.

Also the quality isn't very good and the fit is just weird along with the fact they are damn expensive - £1500 to £2000.

If you are prepared to spend that sort of money buy a Dolce and Gabbanna classic. I go back to these dresses time and time again for work and play. Always glamorous and effortless.

I hope that helps.

6. Thanks for the info PurpleDragonfly (adore your name we have dragonflies at the pond and they are beautiful)

I have been trying to get one in my size but it looks like it would have to be a SO. Your advice has made me reconsider. I'll actually be in the store that sells VB in a few so glad to have seen your post

7. Thank you !

8. Great suggestion, I found a few finder keepers dresses in ny. I like the mini, pencil fit. Another brand I found online at Nordstrom is Felicity and Coco, from the online reviews I think the dresses will fit my tiny frame and not over power me. Thank you!

9. PP,

Do let me know how you get on as often I wonder who the dresses fit. My Personal Shopper also mentioned the dresses invariably need altered due to the poor fit.

Also I am a very standard size 5'8 and a size 2, so not considered a weird size to buy for.

Happy Shopping

PD

10. You're welcome! I have a one-shoulder pencil fit dress from Finder Keepers that I love! I took a look at Felicity & Coco, the solids dresses are nice but I am not a fan of the exposed zip at the back...

11. I meant midi pencil dress! I've never had a dress with the zipper in the back, hopefully it is comfortable.