Victoria B...... what are you doing ?

I know everyone here seems to love her, but for me, I just don't get it. She was beautiful when she was a spice girl. Now she looks way too skinny and that hair? :confused1: Dark hair flatters her better IMO. She looks really harsh, not soft and pretty.

The only thing I like is her TDF purse collection.

I laughed out loud when I heard this "outfit" was for the Glamour awards :wtf:

Jeez, she really will do anything to guarantee a piccie wont she!!

She truly looks a mess!!!

I can't figure out why so many people think she's so fabulous. I think she looks like an angry alien. She looked better when she had some weight on her (during her Spice Girl days).

Her chest scares the crap out of me!:wtf:

The cheese stands alone.. lol i think she looks hot. and if every other rediculous celebrity can wear dresses so short we can see their ass, then Vicky can wear this!! I have yet to see Victorias ass, or underwear- well... till now haha!

The cheese stands alone.. lol i think she looks hot. and if every other rediculous celebrity can wear dresses so short we can see their ass, then Vicky can wear this!! I have yet to see Victorias ass, or underwear- well... till now haha!

:nuts: That's what I said!!! If anyone can wear this - VB is the one!:yes::rochard:

I don't see the problem.

And for those of you who though she was much better looking in Spice girls.. SPice girls is the group that made such a short dress famous (Geri's union jack dress had the same "cut" as this). THis dress should've been 2 cms longer I think, but it's not that bad. Her waist looks amazing in this.

Honestly, you should be glad that someone's actually daring in fashion, it's something there's too much of today... And some experimentation always will lead to strange and bad results, but it's what keeps the world going.

I am not a fan of this look, reminds me of Celine Dion's backwards tuxedo at the Oscars way back when, just a lot shorter! I also am not feeling her hair. She has lost the posh in posh spice in this look.