VIC- Sac Louis bag! It's here!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! That is one gorgeous bag. What were your other color choices? I can imagine having this bag in several colors. You are so lucky. More pictures please.

if I recall correctly, the colors offered were pretty much the standard ones.. I remember black, brown, blue, red, and white. My SA told me red was the most popular.

Just as well then :P I hate the feeling of regret! If you wanted to though, could you order more colours of this bag?

I wanted to order a second one, but my SA said I could only order one :crybaby:

love the handle covers and zippers!!! my gosh arent you scared of getting it dirty??? I could never carry a white bag, and I baby my bags..

oh yah, im frightening to death! lol but I love the color!

love the handle covers and zippers!!! my gosh arent you scared of getting it dirty??? I could never carry a white bag, and I baby my bags..

the handle covers were so hard to put on. took 2 SAs to do it! :P

here are a few more pics

DSC01095.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

the same key is used to open the lock and the front flap.

YES!!!!! Finally, I've been hoping someone would post a pic. It is gorgeous. Congrats!!! This one and the red color exotic are my absolute faves. Congrats again!

dang..... I love the hardware:drool:

What about the inside? How does it look without the zipper handle covers?! Hmmm.... back to the hardware (cuz I can't think straight anymore lol): LOVE the lock oooooohhhh lol... What's its NAME?!?!? oohhh........

I think I forgot to say congrats! LOL CONGRATS!!!! :woohoo:

EDIT: WHOA!!! new pix! YOU GET YOUR NAME INSIDE?!?!? amazing! lol
MORE MORE MORE PIX PLEASE!!!!! LOL

Can you post a pic of the overall bag from afar, please. Your pics are very upclose. :smile:Thanks and congrats..

^^Yes.. please...:yes:..

It would be great if you could post pics of the entire bag from afar so we could see it in the entire context.

The details of the bag is absolutely amazing though :tup:. Congrats again, vernilover!