VIC- Sac Louis bag! It's here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Greetings All!

I got a call this morning from my SA while I was at work. She told me that the bag I ordered back in February and was told that it would take 6 months is here!!!

I was excited and decided to leave work early to pick up the bag, and it is gorgeous! :heart: I was told by my SA that I was the only one in the store that ordered it in white! It is probably my favorite Louis Vuitton bag now!

I took some quick shots in the car and at a nearby park because I know all of you are dying to see it! :P

The interior is lambskin, and there are 2 sets of locks. One for the zipper on top, and one for a little pocket in the front. The interior also feels very fragile, I already scratched the inside with my ring while I was playing with the bag :Push::Push:

I took a lot of pictures and are still processing them, but here is the obligatory dust bag shot to get you all started!!

[​IMG]

2. OMG!!! I can't wait to see it!!

3. show us!!! I'm so excited

4. TAKE IT OFF..TAKE IT OFF..Please.......:drool::drool::drool:

5. OMG, I am waiting so happily for this!

6. omggg.. I WANT TO SEE!!! : )

7. I almost wet myself with excitement when I saw this thread cannot WAIT for this reveal!

8. Omg vernilover I'm so excited for you! And super excited to finally see the elusive Sac Louis Bag! Strip, strip :nuts:.

9. Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying to see this bag. Congrats!!!!!

10. OMG OMG OMG!

I can't wait!!!!!

You're so awesome for sharing this with us! :flowers:

11. Oh dear, I guess I am going to have to keep checking tonight to see what you got. My DH isn't going to be happy that I will 'need' to kick him off poker for a bit...

I love your collection of bags so I can not wait to see this new one...it must be fabulous.

12. here is a bit more. sorry it is taking so long, but I'm still processing the bulk of the pictures!

[​IMG]

13. :drool::popcorn:

14. i cannot imagine what this is going to look like! please dont keep us waititng!!!

15. OMG, I can't wait, please strip strip strip!!!