VIC - Sac Louis bag!!! I loved it!

Oh my lord! I can't wait to see this bag.....Congrats to you!!!! Now if only I could win the lottery and earn VIC status! Oh, I forgot you have to play the lottery to win!

thx again all.... I am excited! btw - I wrote the wrong price down for the non - exotic is $6950 not $6450 like I said in my original post... I just looked at my order form.

You got me here... it is called sac louis?

OMG!!! I love blanc- anything in pastel???

Could you draw it, take a pic and post for us to see?

Everything sounds beautiful except for the price tag.

thx again all.... I am excited! btw - I wrote the wrong price down for the non - exotic is $6950 not $6450 like I said in my original post... I just looked at my order form.

Oh... maybe you should to check again? Could it be $5950? or maybe $4950? :P

2 months seemed like eternally. I hope you get it earlier!

You got me here... it is called sac louis?

OMG!!! I love blanc- anything in pastel???

Could you draw it, take a pic and post for us to see?

Everything sounds beautiful except for the price tag.

No pastel...

for the leather they come in Blanc, Bleu (dark navy..almost black looking..), and tan. For the crocodile...Gris (dark grey which was to DIE for..), Rouge (this was gorgeous as well....), and beige.

The name of this bag is Sac Louis...that is what is on my order form. I hear you guys on waiting... I don't want too...but then again, I do because I don't want to pay that much for another month or so!

I remember I always said I would never get a Birken bag because of the $7K price tag...but to have a gorgeous LV that is very exclusive that not many will have...well made, not overly trendy, with just enough brass "bling" to be very eye catching was too much for me to pass up!