VIC - Sac Louis bag!!! I loved it!

photomama24

LV VIC
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
first.. I am going to apologize..no spy pics, there is just no way to do it. They don't leave you with the bags, and there is more than one SA in there.

The bags are gorgeous!!! They will never be advertised, shown on the floor, etc. The only way to get it is by invite only. They said no celebrities either will have them, but I don't see how that will remain true.

No monogram...beautiful brass hardware...on a buckle in the front..it says Louis Vuitton. The leather is very soft, and "slouchy" (not sure if I spelled that right..). It is about the size of a Speedy 30..maybe a 35? They come in a few different colors, blanc, navy, a brownish color, and the exotic comes in different colors as well.

It is a very classic bag, but the beautiful hardware makes it a definite attention piece. Inside, the label will be printed with the normal Louis Vuitton, pour then your name...in the same type as the regular Louis vuitton label. That is sort of hard to explain...

I caved and bought the non-exotic one. The price is not for the faint of heart... non exotic - $6,450... the exotic - $54,000 (<<<< ummm, no thank you!).

Takes aout 8 weeks for non exotic, and 12 weeks for exotic.

When mine comes in, THEN I can take pictures!

WOW! :nuts: What color did you select? I love that they put your name on the label! We are going to be on pins and needles (does anyone say that anymore?) waiting eight weeks to see your fabulous pics!!!

photomamma, this is the first i am hearing about this. a secretly produced bag! this is incredibly exciting! i am subscribing to this thread so i can keep an eye on it as i eagerly await pictures!

OH wow!!! As I was reading your post I was getting really excited and planning on ringing my SA to ask about it...that was until I saw how much the non exotic bag costs!!:wtf: Oh my! no way I can afford that, but I can't wait to see your bag.

I can't wait either! You have to put 50% down. I bought the white/blanc one. According to the SA... The program just started...the wanted to create a completely classic bag...it wasnt about brand recognition.

You all will love it....seriously!