Vibe The Boutique ~ 50% Off For 2 Days Only

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That's worth taking a looky, Thanks!

2. 50% off what exactly?

3. I thin it's everything, flashgirl! I tried it on sale items, and it works!

4. bagachondriac would you be able to paste the email here please? I am trying to see if revolve can match this :graucho: Thanks a lot!

5. [​IMG]

6. it works on sale items! just make sure to use all capital letters, OCT12 (not oct12).

i got a pair of joe's jeans rockers - originally $110 > sale $83 > now $41.50! :yahoo:

THANK YOU!!!

7. Thanks! Wish I saw this earlier! Still some great deals to be found:yahoo:

8. Just received an email stating that this sale has been extended, however there was no date given!

9. Does anyone know if they are still in business? I have problems with my order and their website is down, and no one is picking up the phone...

10. ^^^^
    I had problems with my order too! Emailed them SEVERAL times and called to an inbox that was full every single time. I even called their store in AZ. which was closed. They did finally email me back. Said they were moving. Was my problem resolved? Unfortunately, no!

11. Thanks Rolexgirl~ Both emails I sent to them were bounced back :thinking: And of course I left a voicemail and no one returned the call, I now have no choice but to go through my credit card company :sad:

12. My most recent email just bounced back and their site is not coming up. Not looking too good:tdown:

13. I am sorry to hear that! I went through my CC and they will try contacting them on my behalf. Good luck to you!