viaLUXURY - spend $900 earn $450 GC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. viaLuxury is copying Saks!

Spend $900 on two handbags*
    and receive a
    $450 viaLUXURY Gift Card.
    Free Shipping Now Thru April 15th

2. What is Via Luxury?

3. ^thats what i say! ive never heard of them!

4. at first I was so exicted b/c I thought eluxury was doing this...

sigh.

5. in the "about us" section of their website they say :

WELCOME! We are an Authorized Dealers for all hand bags.Now Via Luxury is as close as your keyboard!
    Enjoy your passion for Italian fashion choosing among thousands of bags, and accessories coming from the latest collections of the most famous Italian designers. We sell only authentic quality products with the best price you have ever seen on the internet!
    Via Luxury is a online designer outlet store specializing in authentic designer handbags and accessories from top designers like Etro,Barbara Bui,Gustto,and Goldenbleu.
    viaLuxury only deals with authorized and reputable suppliers in the United States, and guarantees the authenticity of every single item listed on the website. All products come complete with authenticity paperwork, labels or cards, dustbags, and/or boxes as you would buy them from any department store.
    194 West 10th St
    New York, NY 10014
    U.S.A.

6. I have a funny feeling....... Thank goodness they don't carry Baleciaga's with GSH!!

7. HA! Me too.

8. I got a fake bag from them---I returned it! I would not recommend this site.

9. If you don't mind my asking, what brand was your fake? I just got a bag from these guys that I suspect is fake. It's actually the black version of the Gustto bag that's linked in this thread. I'm trying to get it authenticated now. Were they easy to deal with in the return process? And did they leave you negative feedback? I have 100% now and I don't want it botched, but I'm also not going to get stuck with a fake either.

10. can't advertise here!