Via Spiga

1. What are your thoughts about Via Spiga handbags? Do you consider them to be designer? Do you guys know where I can buy any of their bags?Thanks:biggrin:

2. I'm not sure about high-end designer but I do like some of their styles.

3. I have a marvelous white patent leather clutch by them and I love it!

I don't really know where you get them since mine's was a gift from my mom.

4. I don't know about designer... I won't even buy their shoes if they're not on sale.

5. I love their shoes...their boot especially. Their leather has held up so well and the workmanship is fantastic!!!

6. I don't consider them a high end designer like Fendi but a designer none the less. I do like their bags though, the leather is good, quality good

7. Ditto! Great shoes. Don't have any bags to compare.

8. I love their shoes and some of the bags are nice too. There is a store in NJ so there must be more around.

9. I have a bag and two pairs of Via Spiga boots. The quality is excellent and the price is right. I actually bought my bag and boots at a Via Spiga outlet in New York. (Woodbury Commons.) You can check out some of their stuff at www.viaspiga.com
    I think they also have a store locator. Good luck!!!

10. I like some of their bags on ebags.com

11. Via Spiga shoes and bags are of excellent quality! I have a Via Spiga bag that I purchased at TJ Maxx almost 3 years ago; still get compliments on it!

12. Some bags are okay.. some of them just have really annoying details that would cause me to not buy them...

13. THANKS guys!:nuts: I recently discovered this brand, but I wasnt to sure about it, its not as low quality as say Dooney and Bourke, right?

14. I love their shoes! And this is from someone who doesn't like shoe-shopping! :smile:

15. i don't really care wether they're designer or not but the quality is good, i have one black suede bag from via spiga, my mom gave me that from her trip to NY years ago,maybe 2002, n its still in a good condition rite now n i still wear it quite often

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice