Via Spiga Satchel

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
I found this at the Bloomingdale's site. http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=60524

Original price at $210 but it's now on sale for $154.99. They only have this in black now. No more brown ones.

What do you guys think? I think it's a really cute bag. I love the rings detail and the long leather straps. It reminds me of Burberry's prorsum style for some reason with the long straps.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Ya, I like this one in brown too. I wonder how black is their black color... I'm going to Bloomings next week to check it out. I heard they are having their "Friends & Family" special sale coming up. You get 20% off on Gucci, Fendi, Burberry and etc. Time to start calling up your friends who receive such a sales card by mail!!!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
I like the side pockets on both handbags, but I got to admit the Via Spiga is growing on me. I went to the Coach store and had a closer look of their bag. I like the snake skin on the Coach but it looks like a camcorder carrier to me. lol Looks like I might be buying the Via Spiga afterall. I'll go ck it out at Bloomings later. ^_^ Thank you everyone!!! =)