Via Spiga bags

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I thought I saw a thread on these, but now I can't find it on the search.

Can anyone tell me about Via Spiga bags? I saw one from the Sasha collection for 65$. Good deal, yes? Is it a good bag? How will the leather wear? Etc.

I have a red Zipper tote that I love. I got it for $70 from Loehmanns and it is a bag that I always receive compliments on. The leather is very soft and durable. I think you should definitely purchase it. :tup:

I have a red Zipper tote that I love. I got it for $70 from Loehmanns and it is a bag that I always receive compliments on. The leather is very soft and durable. I think you should definitely purchase it. :tup:

I am glad to see good reviews on these as I did get it...but didn't want to influence opinions...you know, have people be afraid to say bad things. Say them, and back it goes if the quality is bad. Even a good price isn't worth a bad bag.

So I am trying to upload pics to show it. :yahoo: Computer is NOT cooperating.

Last edited:
They are great quality bags. I got a North-South bag from Overstock for a little over a hundred about a year and a half ago, and it has held up very well to daily use. I don't like to change bags very often (blasphemy, I know!).

I'd definitely say that $65 is a good price, and I would advise you to go for it!

I actually have a couple of Via Spiga bags and shoes, all of which were purchased a few years ago. They're very well made and have held up nicely. This weekend I went through my closets and pulled them out. I'm sure you'll enjoy your purchase - you got a great deal!

I like the older ones, because most of those were made in italy. Now a lot of them are made in china, so just be careful about the quality. check the inside. I've noticed that a lot of their shoes, even the boots, are also made in china now... so sad!

I like the older ones, because most of those were made in italy. Now a lot of them are made in china, so just be careful about the quality. check the inside. I've noticed that a lot of their shoes, even the boots, are also made in china now... so sad!

Anything in particular to watch for?

I have one that I bought at Marshall's last summer and I've used it quite a bit, took it on a road trip to Cali and a trip to Ireland and it's held up beautifully, the leather has gotten a very nice patina to it and it seems like the leather gets softer as you use it. I paid about $90 for mine so $65 for one is a good deal.

i bought one a few years ago from bluefly and i love it! i haven't used it in awhile, but i have received a lot of compliments on it. it came w/ a dustbag too. i think i paid just north of $100 for it. unfortunately i can't remember the name of the style.

i cropped her out of a larger photo.

oh! i remember that night i put her in a puddle of water on the table by accident (purse foul!) and she never stained. i think her leather is goat leather, or something like that.

it's a great brand -- you won't be sorry! :yes:

Attachments

• via_spiga.jpg
    via_spiga.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 1,399