VH1's "Meghan Wants A Millionaire" Ugh!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    Well this dimwit finally got her own show, and its starting on August 2nd :rolleyes:

Here is the first of her suitors :lol:

Donald:

[​IMG]

And the rest:

http://blog.vh1.com/2009-06-17/megan-wants-a-millionaire-cast-reveal-day-one/

2. HAHAHA, i just saw a commerical for this acctually. I doubt I'll watch it. Unless its the only thing on. But, it could be entertaining.

3. There are a couple of guys that are not that bad looking.

4. Is she gettng the proceeds from the dates ?

5. I hope it's like Joe Millionaire where at the end, Joe Schmo reveals he really doesn't have any money. I can't stand that woman - she's even worse than Daisy Dimwit.

6. ^That would be an interesting twist, but for some reason, I don't see that happening.

7. im really tempted to call me cable provider and take VH1 off. lol

8. ^Awww no you wont LOL Although now that you mention it Bravo is kinda like the Vh1 for the older generation so you may not miss it :lol:

But that would be the best ending if she thought she finally got her Millionaire and he was broke. I would love the joke to be on her. I do wonder if its all a gimmick kinda like Tiffany/NY KWIM? Cause it did net her a show.

9. And dare I say she is at least better to stomach than that Becky Buckwild chick cause that one is gross.

10. It could also be called "Millionaire Wants a Fauxlebrity Famewhore"

I don't know if I'll be able to handle this one :yucky:

11. UGH! I will NOT be watching!

12. is it bad i had no idea who she was until i googled her just now?

13. :throwup:

14. il watch

15. I would actually love to watch the show if this is the case. Anyone who wants to be with Megan can't be much of a catch, millionaire or not.