~ VH1 Strikes again with "My Antonio" ~

Jun 14, 2006
http://www.vh1.com/shows/my_antonio/series.jhtml

The last chick is his ex wife :nuts: that is new for VH1 LOL!

1. Anju.jpg
  2. Anju
    Hometown: New Dehli, India
    Anju is brash, adventurous and proud of her sexuality. She's yet to meet a man that intimidates her - and that includes Antonio.
  3. Autumn.jpg
  4. Autumn
    Hometown: New York, NY
    Autumn is an Ivy-league brainiac who's had a crush on Antonio from afar since she was in high school. Although she's one of the youngest woman vying for Antonio's love, she's determined to land the object of her obsession.
  5. Brooke.jpg
  6. Brooke
    Hometown: Jackson, MS
    Brooke is the ultimate southern belle who's not afraid to fight for her man. Charming, outgoing and full of energy, Brooke is an old fashioned gal but liberated enough to go after what she wants.
  7. Christi.jpg
  8. Christi
    Hometown: Baltimore, MD
    Supremely sexy Christi wears her heart on her sleeve. The former centerfold and girlfriend of Hugh Hefner says that she gives 110 percent of herself to her man - and she demands the same from him.
  9. Courtney.jpg
  10. Courtney
    Hometown: Toronto, CA
    Courtney is a proud cougar. She's confident she can land any man. And she's willing to prove it by out dueling the younger women to win Antonio's love.
  11. Jennifer.jpg
  12. Jennifer
    Hometown: Houston, TX
    Jennifer is a fitness fiend who says she can keep up with any man -- including Antonio. She's bold, brazen and never backs away from speaking her mind.
  13. Jessica.jpg
  14. Jessica
    Hometown: Providence, RI
    This New England knockout with girl next door appeal is looking for love, laughs, and last but not least, a dude who can dance! Despite her youth, she's determined to be taken seriously as a contender.

Julann.jpg

Julann
Hometown: Lynwood, CA
Julann truly believes that she and Antonio are soulmates from another lifetime, and that they're destined to be together. She says that while the other women may be captivated by Antonio's physical beauty, she's been captured by his heart.

Miranda.jpg

Miranda
Hometown: New York, NY
Obsessed with Antonio for years, Miranda grew up with a "Jagger Cates" poster in her bedroom. And while she almost never leaves the asphalt confines of Manhattan, she's making an exception this time-jetting off to Hawaii to meet the man of her dreams.

Miranda.jpg

Monique
Hometown: Santa Clara, CA
Monique is a down to earth So Cal beauty who yearns to be treated as "one of the guys." A self-proclaimed "undiscovered nerd," she's looking for someone who is confident, fun and can dance his butt off.

Nathalie.jpg

Nathalie
Hometown: Paris, France
This worldly social butterfly speaks several languages, but Nathalie is convinced she'll create her own vocabulary of love with Antonio.

Sarah.jpg

Sarah
Hometown: Rockaway, NJ
This Jersey Girl has a penchant for drama and looking for love in all the wrong places. Now, she's about to get a fresh start - and a shot at landing Mr. Right.

Tania.jpg

Tania
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
Tania may have grown up in a strict Indian family, but this free spirit prides herself on being a modern woman. She knows what she wants, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to get her man.

Tully.jpg

Tully
Hometown: Saratoga, FL
Tully AKA The Ex Wife was married to Antonio 18 years and another lifetime ago. When she heard about Antonio's love quest, she was determined to give it another shot. And she'll do ANYTHING to win him back.

I think he was married to Virginia Madsen too, I believe they have a child together.

They do have a son together who is about 15 years old but Virginia Madsen and Antonio Sabato, Jr. were not married.

He also has a daughter who is about 7 years old from another relationship.

(Saw this on IMDB.com.)

They do have a son together who is about 15 years old but Virginia Madsen and Antonio Sabato, Jr. were not married.

He also has a daughter who is about 7 years old from another relationship.

(Saw this on IMDB.com.)

I didn't realize they never married, thanks for the info! I bet his son is a cutie :biggrin:

^Yeah especially if its with the last girl in the cast. She is pretty in that photo. He is cute I will give him that, I wonder why his career never took off. His dimples are cuter than Mario Lopez LOL