VH1 Real Chance at Love II (Back in the Saddle)

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
So, Real & Chance (the brothers from I LOVE New York) are back at it. I guess Real's love with Cornfed didn't take???

Anyone watching?? These guy's started out as annoying but now I kinda think they KNOW they're goofy and just go with it. Kinda funky & different (like a modern day George *******) but I wouldn't want to offend HIM!!! LOL

Watched the 1st episode tonight with DH. These guys are characters!!! They also seem to be obsessed with BIG FOOT & Yetties!!! LOL

I thought alot of the girls were pretty un-attractive to say the least!!!

I guess we'll see where this "season" takes us!!! ;)

Do you guy's & gal's think they'll bring back girls from the 1st season to help "weed out" the fame whores like those shows are so FAMOUS for doing???

ShimmaPuff

Sentient IMBUSILE
Oct 12, 2006
Earth
mangonocturna.blogspot.com
Every time I think "They just can't get any skankier, it just can't get any trashier" Chris Abrego outdoes himself AGAIN!

I thought I had seen me some Authentic Bus Station Quality Skanks, but O! How wrong I was!

These hos make the entire herd of Season 1 hamsters look like Buddhist nuns!

For those who missed it, 2 of them got insta-booted for "physical violence" before eliminations!

All I can say is that Wiggly better be even BETTER than the Brandi C quality airhead I think she might be, because floating like a lotus in that foetid cesspool of skanks, there was Ribbon, a brain cell havin' person, a Real Live comedian - and they dumped Ribbon for Wiggly.

Not exactly an auspicious start. But maybe they felt like the presence of someone with actual talent would raise the tone of the show too much. Come to think of it, maybe they're right.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I guess there was either already a thread for this show...I had looked back a few pages OR another got started. YES, these ladies are a NEW all-time LOW ITA.

The thing that amazes ME is that even though niether of the boys are nice looking IMO, they think they're the $hit, and they act like these girls are HOT!!! UGH!!!