Vestiaire Collective

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    Sorry, can someone move this to the General Shopping Thread? I just saw a VC thread there.

Hi ladies and gents, I usually post over in Chanel but I am in love with Céline too!
    Anyway, I was wondering...I just bought a Trio on Vestiaire Collective and it has been about a week, the seller still has not sent the item to VC to be reviewed and then sent on to me. Does it usually take so long for a seller to ship things? Anyone had a similar experience? Thanks.

2. That's normal. Once a seller took 3 weeks to send my handbag but it was all fine in the end. I think if it takes more than 4 weeks, the order gets cancelled and you get your money back so don't worry!

3. Hi!! I’m looking out for a Céline nano with the crossbody strap. I wanted a red or a beige nude. Do you know where I can find out apart from Vestiaire Collective? The ones I wanted to the website sold out. Please link me to super genuine websites like Vestiaire. Thanks. Email me at aishwarya.bhende@hotmail.com or DM me on Instagram @aishwaryabhende