Vestiaire Collective experiences?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve sold a few things via VC. I list an honest description and pictures and never had an issue. I would have made more money and sold quicker via eBay.

My main gripe is I had a couple of buyers repeatedly buy the same item- then not pay. I ignored their offers after a while.

People put in really low offers on higher priced items, so I gave up and sold a kelly and Birkin via a consignment boutique instead.

As a seller- I was disappointed that items only move if very low price.

DavinaE likes this.
  2. An update to my bag purchase: VC agreed to a ten percent refund due to the damage. So although I think they could have done better than ten percent considering, I'm glad it's sorted and now I can concentrate on rehabbing what will be a beautiful bag.

DavinaE likes this.
  3. Not exactly generous since they let a totally damaged item slip through

crystal_cat likes this.
  4. Today another order of mine was cancelled, as the seller had sellers remorse and cancelled the transaction. What a bummer. It’s the second time this year that has happened.

5. That happens a lot to me, sometimes it's because the thing is not available any more, maybe the sold it somewhere else. Usually they send you a code for free shipping on a next order. Lately all my sellers take at least 3 weeks to ship the thing to VC and I usually get the stuff within 6 to 8 weeks. Those of us from Europe seem to be the laziest...

6. I think it's due to the shipping and that Paris, where the head quarters are, had a bit of a problem with the postal deliveries, oddly enough (and surprisingly enough) sold 2 items I had almost forgotten that I had them listed, shipped the next day, it seemed to have taken 2 weeks to get to them.

DavinaE likes this.
  7. How are you doing with it?

8. Good! I'm not sure how to link to other threads, but I just put up a thread in the care and maintenance section showing before and after pics - I'm really happy with how the bag turned out and can't wait to wear her.