Very very "vert"

bellini

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
Have been mostly lurking for a while while I discovered the greatness of tPF, but wanted to get in on the sharing action, so here are a couple of recent purchases...

I adore the color green. Here is a vert gazon GGH part time that I was lucky enough to acquire when Swissflower so graciously let us know when she decided to return it to Barney's. I couldn't love it more and thank you again, Swiss. I hope you are enjoying that luscious violet GSH work.

Attachments

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
That is one stunning bag! :nuts: It looks so chic on you with the black and white houndstooth! Congrats on such a beauty!!!:woohoo:

bellini

O.G.
Oct 7, 2007
and to go along with the vert theme, here's the second most recent purchase, a vert fonce RH city. She is probably feeling a little neglected since arrival of her flashier VG sister, but she should know I will always love her very very much as well. :heart:

(honestly, VF looks more brown to me and is greenish only in very specific light. but since Bal calls it green, so will I!)

Attachments

vegisvegis

Oct 18, 2007
California
It's a lovely bag! I've always been hesitant to buy green because I don't have that many outfits that match with it, but you look wonderful with it! Congratulations!