VERY VERY UPSET!! has this happened to anyone?

mfitzsimmons87

coach junkie
O.G.
Jan 27, 2010
So about a month and a half ago, I ordered my first LV bag, a Mon Mono Neverfull. I got it with the pink and ivory stripes and with MEG. After much anticipation I received the bag yesterday... All excited I opened the box up as soon I got home from work only to find out....

THEY SENT ME THE WRONG BAG!!!

it had the right colors the right size everything, but it said A.S.Y. instead of MEG. I called and they said that they have never had this happen before, and that they are going to work on it but I wont hear back from them until Thursday the earliest. (GRRR!) And they may need to resubmit my order again, and I have to wait again.

I am so mad!

they didnt even sound like they were concerned about the fact that i have to wait about my bag, they were sooo concerned about getting the bag back that i got as quick as possible!

sorry to hear of your issue. i wonder if the person whos is "ASY" just happened to have the same specs and it was a shipping issue only. maybe she has your bag and they will find it by thursday.

i hope it all works out for the best. keep us updated

they didnt even sound like they were concerned about the fact that i have to wait about my bag, they were sooo concerned about getting the bag back that i got as quick as possible!

Yes they want the bag back before A.S.Y calls them all mad asking for her bag, they should still do everything in their power to make you happy.

Sorry you're going through this, I guess you'll have to exercise a little patience and wait for them to rectify their mistake. Take a deep breath, keep us posted :flowers:

Ughhh..i am just pissed off recently with LV..i've been reading soo many issues lately (including my Delightful problem)...dunno what to do! And the prices just keep going up!!!!

That stinks because now you have to wait all over again!! Hopefully your bag is made and ASY has it or it hasn't been shipped or something. I would be so sad after waiting all that time.

I had a similar problem I ordered a Utah leather cross-body strap from the keepall and they shipped a damier ebene one in canvas...I waited 3 months for this? I just walked out and went to Hermes instead, sorry LV but smarten up.

I just got mine 2 weeks ago, no problems, but I do have to say I had sleeping issues worrying that it wasn't gonna be right because after I ordered it they called me and "reviewed my order" because they didn't get the color for the inside of the bag (when I clearly have a
saved image of it in my computer)... I hope you get yours fast!

Hello, I can imagine what you felt.. Yesterday I purchased the Tivoli GM from LV store in Las vegas.. I am dissapointed because it does not have the made in ... Hot stamp and also they didnt offer the Hot Stamp Service.. ;( why?? The 866 number said that all new Lv bags do not have the made in stamp.. Should i return it???

Hello, I can imagine what you felt.. Yesterday I purchased the Tivoli GM from LV store in Las vegas.. I am dissapointed because it does not have the made in ... Hot stamp and also they didnt offer the Hot Stamp Service.. ;( why?? The 866 number said that all new Lv bags do not have the made in stamp.. Should i return it???

I noticed that the newer bags do not say "made in", rather "Louis Vuitton Paris." I think the plan is (for whatever reason) they're going to do away with the "made in..." distinctions.

misssanity said:
I noticed that the newer bags do not say "made in", rather "Louis Vuitton Paris." I think the plan is (for whatever reason) they're going to do away with the "made in..." distinctions.

I was told by my SA because too many people obsess over MIF so theyre just going to eliminate where it's made in :sad: