Very very RARE Paddy!!!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not IRL but it's been on BG's site off and on. I'll deeeeefinitely be passing on this one.

2. I saw it on the BG site as well. I don't really care for this one, I do however like the silver lizard one :biggrin:

3. Yeah...and the silver lizard is just a snip of the price of the one above....wanna go halves?:idea: :biggrin:

To be honest...even if you had millions of £ sat in the bank, would you really spend that much on a handbag anyway..?

Yes?
    Oh ok then...:lol: :biggrin:

4. I don't know. I saw the lizard paddy and it was a complete let-down to me. Maybe with the price tag I was expecting a bit more.

5. I talked about this Paddy just 2 days ago on the main page.. really expensive but nice I am sure!

6. Not to mention, that picture is taken right off Bergdorf Goodman's website. That's kinda annoying/weird!