VERY Upsetting Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. SO. I was super excited that my SA found me a 14C light pink WOC. I opened the package expecting to see a pretty baby pink but instead I saw this.. I literally want to cry.

Attached Files:

2. Oh o! What a nightmare!!!! So sorry for u

3. Oh no, you poor thing :sad:

4. I'm so irritated! :sad: I've been so excited and now i'm so bummed. I don't even know what to do anymore..

5. oh no! what was she thinking?

6. Nash, I am so sorry but you NEED to give them the codes for the bags you want. Don't take for granted that SAs know what we are talking about.

7. I know ! :sad:( I sent her a picture of the tag of the 14C light pink so I thought that would be enough info for her but I guess not?? UGHHH!!!!! :rain:

8. I really don't know :sad: Maybe she got mixed up??

9. Oh noooo I am so sorry this happened to you!

10. Omg what a horrible mix up!!! I'm sorry that happened to you!!!

11. Oh no! So sorry, I know how disappointed you must be feeling! I can't understand why she made this mistake when you gave her the code!

I've been keeping my eye open for another 14c light pink WOC for you!

12. I know it really sucks! :sad:( Thank you! Please let me know if you ever see one!

13. I'm so sorry, nashpoo.
    This is a lovely woc as well, but fuchsia is clearly nowhere close to 14c light pink.
    Is there a chance that your SA still has the 14c light pink in-store? If so, she should overnight it to you and provide return shipping for fuchsia.

14. I don't think she does :sad: She had to get this WOC from her friend that works at a different NM.

15. oh no :sad::sad::sad:

I'm so sorry that happened to you!!!! Hopefully she can change it for thr right one!!!