Very unhappy with my new baby paddy, change it for a quilted bay?

As you may remember I recieved my lovely new baby paddy in chocoalote 2 weeks ago. I was looking at her today while she was sat on my desk and noticed that the padlock and hook are starting to peel already, revealing the silver underneath. :tdown: I know this happens after a while (my 07 muscade regular has done the same after 1 year) but ccertainly not after 2 weeks!I have just emailed the company to ask for a full refund as I really don't want to risk it happening again. Have any of you ladies experienced anything similar after a few weeks? Do u think they will refund me?:confused1:

So the question is what now? I'm not feeling love for paddy locks at the moment so am thinking about using the money I hopefully get back to order a quilted bay:heart:, does anyone have the chocolate colour? Loving the Moca but seems diabro is the only place to get that shade now and I really don't want to risk that. So any suggestions? dark colours only (pref brown) as I can't be trusted with anything light.

Oops, meant to answer this question in my earlier Bay cheerleading message. I think you might still be able to get the Moka Bay in Libertys or Harvey Nicks (Harrods is also a possibility). The last time I was generally browsing Libertys definitely had one and I'm pretty sure I saw one in either Harrods or HN ( can't remember which one it was, but you could give them a call) .That said, it was about three weeks ago that I was on my browsing trip and the sales were still on then, so these bags may have disappeared by now. Might be worth giving the Chloe boutique in Sloane Street a call too.

I'm not sure that there is a 'Chocolate' Quilted Bay, at least I've never seen one EXCEPT for on eBay and those were definitely fakes.

Sorry to hear about your baby Paddy but I would think you'd get a refund for definite as there's no way it should be in that condition after a fortnight. Good luck with getting your dosh back easily and ploughing it straight back into another dream bag:love: asap :yes:!

Ah thanks for this info, I will def see if I can track one down:tup:. I saw the 'chocolate' bay in HN in B'ham a few weeks ago, its lighter brown then the moka. I hope I can become a bay convert soon! Thanks again! :okay:

Hope you get this sorted out soon. Where did you get the bag from, are they likely to give you your money back? Such a shame about the baby paddy though as it looks divine. Good luck :flowers:

I ordered it from asos.com, although they don't seem to do many Chloes they seem to be a big company so I'm hoping they will be resaonable about it :s! Thanks for ur kind reply (and the flower:yes:)

Ah thanks for this info, I will def see if I can track one down:tup:. I saw the 'chocolate' bay in HN in B'ham a few weeks ago, its lighter brown then the moka. I hope I can become a bay convert soon! Thanks again! :okay:

Wow, I'd love to see a pic of the 'chocolate' version. It just goes to prove that even a total quilted Bay addict like myself can always learn something new about them:smile: !

ITA... Betty is my favourite style... roomy but manageable... and there's a pocket for everything! I wish it hadnt been discontinued... :hysteric:

PS I just noticed you are based in Leeds ... I went to Leeds Uni... but that was a long time ago!:shame:

He he ladies, I was in leeds visiting a friend this weekend. Its a small world, or should I say forum????

Sure is a small world :tup: I'm always looking for Harvey Nichols shopping buddies too :graucho:

I am very sorry to hear that with your baby paddy. I really hope you will get the refund. Good luck.. and keep us up to date how it went.

I think the quilted bay would be a great choice. I am thinking of getting one,too. :smile: