Very small reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After lots of ordering online I finally got to go to 1 of our nearest store which is inside saksfifth and 2 hours away. I am finally working with an SA and I'm not sure if I like her although she is really nice she doesn't have knowledge of the items. Shopping with her is kind of frustrating. I was going to buy the helene wallet but when I asked her and after describing it to her she gave me the victorine then the josephine then the rosalie. I will give her A for her effort though. I thought I would end up witj more items but we were kind of blind leading the blind. Lol. Anyways here is my quick reveal.

Attached Files:

2. My new bandeau Mono jungle sugar

Attached Files:

3. Planning on using it with my noe this summer. I just placed it on top for now for the picture. Thanks for letting me share

Attached Files:

4. It's beautiful! Great pop of color!!

5. I love the bandeau. :tup:

6. congrats...looks good

7. Love this! Congrats!

8. Beautiful!! Congrats!!

9. Congrats! I ove your Noé!

10. Pretty! Congrats!

11. Wow, that looks STUNNING on your Noe!! I love it, they go together perfectly :smile: Great choice and perfect for summer!!

12. Very pretty with your Noe! Perfect match!

13. so pretty - congrats!!

14. Thank you tpfers. I was rowing to the ban Island until November for I am planning to get an Hermes Herbag for my bda and I stopped in the middle of rowing and went back just so I can get this and the Helene. Well, my excuse is it did not come from my paycheck. I have sold 5 of my mid-luxe bags and tons of my makeup at Poshmark. To the ban Island I row again.

15. Looks fab! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice