Very small purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been very good lately, and haven't bought a bag since my black Paraty. When I heard this bag was available, I knew I had to have it. But I also knew it meant getting rid of a bag which meant a lot to me, even though I never used it. I was going back and forth in my mind between practical and sentimental, finally my head won and my old bag moved out to make way for a newbie.

2. When you see the bag you may think, hmm - that is not very practical - which is correct. But it fills a whole in my bag wardrobe which sadly my departed bag could not.

I had been tempted by another Lily, but the hefty price tag put me off (I got my Oak one before the price went up, which softened the blow) Also I don't really like to replicate styles - except for Bays which is a classic.

3. I present my beautiful Black wrinkled patent Ledbury. I couldn't be more pleased with her and can't wait to take her out for a spin tomorrow evening! She is accessorised nicely with my initial keyring, and the colour combo matches some lovely shoes of mine ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Modelling Pic for reference

[​IMG]

5. oh CF, she is completely and utterly adorable. I think at this stage too, this is gonna be more useable for you than the Bayswater - its so cute, but I know you made a huge sacrifice ;) !!

6. Congratulations, she suits you perfectly and I think she is very practical actually - will laugh at the rain, and black is such a classic, it goes with almost everything!

There's something so cute about the Ledbury that always makes me smile.

7. A brilliant match to your shoes, I wish I could wear heels like that!!

8. that ledbury is gorgeous - congrats :smile:

9. Love it !!:woohoo:

10. Ledbury is gorgeous, just a perfect match to your shoes!
    Congrats:smile:

11. Gorgeous ledbury, CF.

Looks fab with your shoes too!

12. She is adorable! And what a perfect match with your shoes - is that our new Mint velvet outfit as well? Looking great.
    Which bag went to make space for little Led?

13. Wow gorgeous bag/shoe combo! congrats :Partyhat:

14. Small but beautifully formed. Love the shoes and I too wish I could do heels like that

15. Wow, what a gorgeous little Led and together with those killer heels :ps:
    Congrats! You will have lots of use and joy from your newest family member, I'm sure!