Very Rude SA at the Woodbury!!!

That is terrible jainstein!! Regardless if you were stand in front of her face or on the phone, she shouldn't be rude. I am sorry about the SA's attitude. However, they usually don't hold anything for anyone there so I think that was really nice of her. Not to worry, your mini mango will arrive safely! :flowers:

My guess would be that there is a separate person that handles the shipping and she does not even know what the tracking number is. Like everyone else said everything should be fine and they will take responsibility for the shipment.

After looking at NYCavalier's Woodbury stock photos, I started wanting the mango mini! Since I live in CA, I asked my friend to go to the Woodbury and purchase the mango mini for me (luckily she was planning on going there anyways)! I called the store beforehand and they said there was only one mango mini left and I felt pressured! Anyways, the SA I talked to said that they don't usually hold the bag for customers but she said she could hold it for ~2hrs for me. She was not friendly but it was ok...

My friend bought the bag and have it shipped it to me from the store. I called again to the same SA to confirm the order and, she was VERY rude!!! I was a bit worried since my friend said that they don't provide the tracking number. And I wanted to ask about it in details but she said check back after 5 business day if I don't receive it. What??? What if it got lost? :cursing: I'm usually not at home and have to pickup the package from Fedex/UPS locations most of the time and I DO need the tracking number!!! I know the door tag thingy but since I'm living in an access controlled studio, the door tag tend to be misplaced frequently!!!

I tried to ask more questions but she interrupted in the middle of my sentence several times and trying to hang up!!!! :mad: Her attitude was literally like "I've already sold the bag and it's not returnable. Don't bother me anymore." Are all the SAs at Woodbury rude like her?
Is it true that they don't provide the tracking number? Should I talk to the store manager?

I'm very worried now... :cry:
I'm so sorry for this horrible experience:sad: I hope you'll get your bag soon! And I'm so glad one of tpfers end-up getting it! I would really hate to see it on e***! Enjoy the bag! Let us know how it goes.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Let us know when your mango mini comes in. Hopefully, it won't be too long. I ordered a bag from BG once and they did send me the tracking number. Unfortunately, it was sent via UPS Ground from NY to Illinois...OMG, it took over 5 days. I swear that was a painful wait.

BTW, some of the Chanel SA in Hawaii pretend to barely speak English when they answer the phone. When I'm in the store, their English is pretty good (and I'm familiar with most of the SAs), but man when I call from Illinois to try to check on an item in Hawaii, all of a sudden their thick Japanese accent kicks in as they try to get off the phone. Fortunately, I can speak broken Japanese, but rather than allowing me to butcher their language, their English suddenly improves

scarlet555: Thank you~ Everyone in tpf is so awesome!!! :heart:

NanamiRyu: Wow, you're so knowledgeable!:tup: I didn't know they're not supposed to hold the bag even for an hr or two and I was actually lucky that the SA hold my bag! Thanks for the info. It makes me feel a bit better about my experience.

NYCavalier: It's all your fault~~!!! LOL :Push: When I saw a pink bijoux chain mini on the ebay, I really wanted to get it since I LOVE bijoux chain. but talked myself out for my bank account. However, after looking at your stock photo and seeing how beautiful your new ivory m/l is (:love:), I couldn't resist! Thanks again for the amazing stock photo.

fieryfashionist: I saw your mango m/l (:drool:) at the yellow & green reference library and it convinced me that I should get the mango!!! It's really cute picturing the m/l & mini being big sis & little sis. :rolleyes:

djrr: Good to know that Saks can provide the tracking # too. I thought it's odd & frustrating not getting the tracking #. One phone call to the shipping dept, then they should know, right? :thinking:Anyways, I will definitely post the mini at the Mini thread. I wasn't interested in the Mini at all but the mini thread convinced me that I NEED one. :sweatdrop: Ahhh, so many temptations in tpf. I must resist, I must resist!!!

petitechouchou: Thanks~ :flowers: As you mentioned, I should look at the positive side (i.e. she hold my bag). BTW, I was cracking up really badly looking at your ""H" is for Hamster":lolots:

jennyliu87: Wow, sorry about your bad experience. It's very annoying when a store manager is being rude :nono: since there is no higher authority you can complain to (except a corporate manager or similar) for a better customer service.

nymifashion: My experience with other SAs at dept stores is that they call shipping dept and let me know the tracking number. But maybe Woodbury or Chanel doesn't do that. Thanks for the comforting words. :flowers: I know that I worry too much... :sad:

katerynap: I hate to see bags on the ebay too. I have no problem with people buy their bag for their own use and decide to sell it since it's not a good fit or some other various reasons. However, I hate when people buy bags and sell it at really hiked up price just to make a FORTUNE!!! :cursing: BTW, I'm not talking about many nice resellers who sell hard to get/sold out bags at a reasonable price. :smile: Whenever hard to get bags or bags on sale pop up, I'm always voting for fellow tpfers to get them!! ;) I'll definitely post the photos of the bag once it arrives. Thanks katerynap~!

kkayc: I agree that waiting for a bag to arrive is really painful. I think having a tracking # really helps though in making us feel less anxious. It's really a annoying that SAs in Hawaii pretended to barely speak English!!! How could they be hired as a SA in the US if they can't speak English? I'm glad to hear that they got busted in the end. :Push: I bet they're very surprised when you started speaking in Japanese since they couldn't mess around anymore! :lol:

nighteyes: Thank you~ :flowers: Good to hear that not getting a tracking # is not unusual. I guess I'm abnormally anxious here. I should stop thinking about the package before I get anxiety attack! :sweatdrop:

I had to pay the tax (NY tax) since the purchase has to be done in store and it's subjected to be taxed. :shucks: They only ship it to other state as a gift of something... It was still a good deal even with the tax though. :smile:
Too bad that they don't do phone order.

no excuse for rudeness.. that said, it was good of them to hold it and ship for you to another address so you could avoid taxes :smile:

Aww so sorry to hear about your bad experience! I encountered rude SAs before too and I really feel their attitude is totally uncalled for!

Cheer up Jainstein! they are totally not worth our attention at all :hugs: