Very productive shopping day...pics inside!!!

Wow--you had a fantastic shopping day!!! I love everything you bought. I feel your pain with your purchase of the scarf and gloves. I'm in Arizona and recently bought a cashmere scarf! I just loved it so much, but am sad because I have no clue when I'll be able to wear it. Oh well, I'm sure we'll both find a reason for using them sometime in the future. Congrats on all of your new goodies!

Love that shoulder bag!!!! I need to get one with silver hardware one of these days...all I wear is silver/white gold jewelry! So I never really match with my Coach bags...:Push:

BTW, you are more than welcome to come visit us here in the frozen North to use the gloves & scarf...or we could just trade residences for a week or two...:biggrin:

Thanks Northstar! The shoulder bag is awesome...I'm enabling you :yes:

BTW, my 11 year old son and I would gladly swap residences with you. That boy is obsessed with seeing snow...he's a native Floridian so I guess it's normal. DH on the other hand thinks we're nuts when we say we want to go somewhere cold.

Wow, what a day you had. Those are all great bags. Maybe you can use the hat and scarf on Halloween -- trust me, you don't want to go from Florida weather to snow.

:roflmfao: That's funny!!! I can picture it now...trick or treating with my son in 80 degree weather and sweating profusely with my scarf and gloves on!!! I'll look cute though :P