Very productive shopping day...pics inside!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone! I have to say that I have not done this in a while but I certainly made up for it today. It was one of those days when you find everything on your wishlist and I am SO psyched about it!!!

It started at the Coach boutique where I went to pick up this lovely bag which arrived yesterday. I already have it in the magenta color which was a pilot and it is just a perfect bag! I wanted a black bag with silver hardware; I already have a large black sabrina with brass but I'm super OCD about my bag hardware matching my jewelry. So, here is my lovely Madison Shoulder bag in Black/Nickel:

[​IMG]

I then went to the outlet and found all of these goodies at 50% off:

This is actually what I went in search of. I had called early in the day and they told me there were none. I decided to go anyway and found it hidden behind some bags, it was the only one in the store. Hamptons leather Carryall in teal:

[​IMG]

I'm not much for signature but I've been wanting a swingpack alternative just for hanging out, park days, etc. So I purchased the Small Convertible Hobo in black:

[​IMG]

I also found these two lovely bags, both great for evenings out, etc. Miss Bridgit in purple and a Black Madison Small Leather Hobo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And lastly, I have completely lost my mind because I live in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area so you know it DOES NOT get cold here!!! Why in the world I purchased a winter scarf and gloves is beyond me!!! They were so pretty and super cheap so I couldn't pass it up!!! Now I just have to convince DH that we need to go away to somehere cold...someone please have me committed :nuts:

[​IMG]

I think I'm good for now unless I find a Platinum Lily or a Berry Sabrina :P. I have been taking pictures of my bags this week and will post updated collection pics early next week...it's very time consuming to get everything out and photographed but I'm almost done.

2. OMG I love everything! Great Finds! I also picked up a madison shoulder bag yesterday and I love it! Congratulations!!!

3. Looks like you had alot of FUN!:tup:

Enjoy everything!

4. Love that shoulder bag!!!! I need to get one with silver hardware one of these days...all I wear is silver/white gold jewelry! So I never really match with my Coach bags...:Push:

BTW, you are more than welcome to come visit us here in the frozen North to use the gloves & scarf...or we could just trade residences for a week or two...:biggrin:

5. OMG Neliza, I really need to get that black Madison Shoulder bag now!!! What a great shopping day! Will you be taking any modeling pics of the Madison shoulder bag in black?

6. Wow, what a day you had. Those are all great bags. Maybe you can use the hat and scarf on Halloween -- trust me, you don't want to go from Florida weather to snow.

7. love all your finds!

8. Wow, that is a fantastic shopping day!! Congrats!

:P I would have bought the scarf and gloves too, especially because they're pink!

If you don't mind my asking, how much was the Small Convertible Hobo?

9. lovely fantastic bags!

10. Great haul! :tup:

11. Great finds, Love all of them,,,,,If you dont mind me askinf, how much did you get the Black Madison Small Leather Hobo for?? I wanna know if I should make it out to the outlets...

12. Congrats!! How much was the Madison small hobo?

13. wow congrats on your purchases you have very nice bags love it very great choices

14. Great haul! Love the Bridget! I want one but once aain...my outlet sucks!

15. Oh goodness, what a great day you had! I love the madison hobo.