very prive tortoise patent??

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. anyone know where you can buy these online??

thanks

2. great, thanks

3. anyone know what these are like size wise? i have the chance to get a pair cheaper, but they are size UK 4.5 and i am a UK 5????

4. footcandy only have a 10.5.

anyone know anywhere else that might have a 38 in stock?
    thanks

5. I have these shoes and love them but I wouldn't mind if they were half a size bigger. Therefore, I have been stalking the net. They seem to pop up on Saks.com and Net A Porter every few weeks. I also saw them on MyTheresa.com. A SA at Saks told me they were completely sold out of them in all stores because they're a few months old already which is why I am holding on to the ones I have. :crybaby:

I visit this site daily. It's a feed of CLs on the net and I love it! :tup:

http://shopping.instyle.com/browse?fts=louboutin

6. I saw them on Saks.com not too long ago.

7. what size are you after? i am a 38 in most shoes and have the anemones in 38..i will keep an eye out for you and you keep an eye for me :tup:

mytheresa, footcandy and saks are out of my size :tdown:

8. I just saw them at Net A Porter. Saks has the no Prive in that pattern, alot of sizes too.

9. net a porter only has a 40 that i can see and i couldn't see them on Sakes either..am i just stupid or do you mean Saks have them in the shop but not on the web?

thanks

10. guys what do you think;
    an eBay seller will sell them to me for $880 plus shipping. they retail on net-a-porter for $780 but that is without tax etc. would i be made to pay her that much??

11. Well if it's a US seller and they can mark it as a gift with a lowered value so you don't end up paying any customs fees/taxes, then it's pretty worth it -- coz with $780 + shipping coming from a store (which surely won't declare it as a gift with a low value) there's certainly going to be VAT/customs fees on top of it....comes to to about $880 if not more (from my past experience living in the UK and learning it the hard way).

12. that's what i am thinking foxy. it is naturalgasgirl who i think some of you have dealt with before. i don't know what to do...

13. $100 mark up isn't bad for current season sold out shoes ... but they're last season (right? s/s 07).

I bet if you stalk ebay you'll find one at a lower price.

This may be slightly misleading, but I'd half size up--patent very prives seem to be stiff.

I have the turtle patent decolletes ... I just adore the coloring.

14. Squeak, I saw them in size 38 and 38.5 literally 2 days ago on Saks website because I was stalking the website for nude very prive. I think you need 38.5 if you wear 38.

Legaldiva - I totally adore tortoise Decollete and they are on my wishlist. Unfortunately I received black patent in the post by mistake (instead of Pigalle) and they are too tight.