Very Prive Patent Nudes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do they make these anymore? I've been searching all over the place and can't find them. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

2. They might have still some in stock in the Paris boutiques or the new one in Singapore, but other than that, you'll most likely have to call a boutique and get on a waiting list.

3. How long are the waiting lists usually?

4. I bought a pair from the Madison boutique in late December. Wouldn't hurt to call and see if any are left.

5. Some of the boutiques in the States also have them, but it's the nude tip. The one in Singapore has the it with the gold tip.

6. I just received mine with the burgundy tip from Paris.

7. I got them!

Attached Files:

8. Congrats!

9. Oh yay! Where'd you go?

10. Wow! that was fast! Congrats!

They have them at Horatio if anyone's still looking. I saw them there today.

11. About a month ago I spoke with someone at the new CL boutique at Southcoast who told me they would be getting the nude patent VPs (with nude tip) in for Spring so maybe several of the other boutiques will as well. I would call around and/or get on a waiting list. (:

12. they have them in the CL boutique in motcomb street london =)

13. That's where I got them!

14. Congrats on finding your pair of Nude VPs!! And yes, That was really fast!!

15. Congrats!