Very Prive or Yoyo Zeppa????

Kezzi<3

Always In Need Of...
Mar 17, 2008
Im having difficulties choosing between these two shoes.. & although id love to buy both, i really cant afford to atm:sad:.
I know they are very similar models and i love the peep toe platform look on both of them...

Anyone got suggestions on which one or another similar model!!

Thanks
:tup:

Mine are black patent with burgundy tip - I :love: them so much! Sexy (in an understated way) and soooo comfortable :yes:.

Attachments

• Black & Burgundy VPs.JPG
    Black & Burgundy VPs.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 424
VPs come in such classic colors, any one would be great for office wear.
As seen on the ladies here, I highly prefer the patent VPs--black, nude, blue karey, tortoise~:love:

i have the yoyo zeppas and wore them for the first time friday night and i have to say i adore them. now mine are satin so they're not every day shoes but i walked, danced, and generally had a good time in them. i have the black with black patent vps coming today (well this week) so i can't tell you about them until i get them. but either pair are amazing. vps are probably more work appropriate though.

I agree with the majority so far, VP for sure.

Regarding colors...you can never go wrong with black leather or patent.
I guess it depends on how conservative your office is, if you work in a creative field then I am sure that any color could pass, but if you're in accounting or law, then perhaps stick with neutrals like camel or nude.