Very Prive Nude

Marisa783

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Can anyone give me a breakdown of which stores carry which nude VPs? I know that CL Madison has the nude w/ nude tip (probably the ones that I want most) but I would like to try to order them abroad to save some money. Thanks!!

Can anyone give me a breakdown of which stores carry which nude VPs? I know that CL Madison has the nude w/ nude tip (probably the ones that I want most) but I would like to try to order them abroad to save some money. Thanks!!

I called Horatio & Madison and they both said they had Nude VP w/nude tip for $795. Called Las Vegas & they said they'd have burgundy tip in "very soon" (whatever that means). Spoke with BG (not a boutique but hey!) and they said they expected a spring shipment in April-ish but they wouldn't know what tips they would be getting until later.

^well i know they are cheaper in paris and come out to about $670 or so w/ the exchange rate

peachi, they are on my watch list. i love the 120s but they are not that practical

Does ordering abroad save a lot of money? Sorry, I'm new to this.

If you do a forum search (I think for "cheaper in the UK"), there's a thread where someone compares the price of buying in the US vs. buying in the UK (including customs fees)... it ends up saving a chunk of money.

For example, the patent NP (bone & black with matching tip) are $542 at http://luisaviaroma.com w/free shipping to the US. Even with a customs charges, that's a lot cheaper than the $770 (+shipping/handling/sales tax) a pair will cost you in the US.

I've never done it (I may try it soon) but there are plenty of ladies in this forum who have! It seems like there are very obvious pros (saving $$, larger assortment of choices, etc.) and some cons (customs wait time, handling returns, language differences, etc.). :smile: