Very Prive 70mm question.

I have nude/nude 70mm VP's I got from CL BH last winter, and peacock patent and black patent from CL Horatio last winter as well. They are good for running around.

CLBH also had beige patent with gold heel/tip NP's and denim blue NP's both 70mm last spring

oh good to hear that the shorter peep-toes are not frumpy at all. i have been considering 70 mm NP but have never seen them worn. and like most things which are worn, they don't look quite the same just sitting there. thanks for the pics and assurance of non-frumpiness!

I ordered a pair of the Very Prive 80mm in black from Barneys last week and they're on their way. However, I'm currently living overseas so I have the shoes sent to my friend and she'll then have them forwarded to my military address so that will be at least another week. cannot wait, i'm super excited. this will be my 1st Loubies ever. I normally wear 6 but ordered 6.5 b/c the same shoes listed on Saks website recommended to go up 1/2 size. I hope I did the right thing with the sizing:shrugs:The wait is killing me...that's the pain of being in the military.

i love, love, LOVE these shoes! if i could only have one pair of cl's for the rest of my life (god forbid only one lol)...it would hands down be these! i have the black/black kid leather...not frumpy, they match everything, and they are SO comfortable!! i'm looking to get a couple more colors when i go to NY in a couple weeks :smile:

I have them in blue patent and I swear they go with so much stuff and I agree for work, they are super comfy. They are the only pair of NP's I have cause I am not a huge slingback fan. But these I :heart:

i want more i have peacock vp's and bubblegum pink np's. I wanted to get yellow but couldn't find my size. I hope they come out with more fun colors in them next summer.

I have the black kid/black tip VPs and the nude patent/gold tip NPs. I don't think they look frumpy at all. They feel a little frumpy (with the platform, there is barely any height to them), but they look great to me. Frankly, I prefer my 70mm Simples since the platform makes it feel a little unstable to me. No big deal though.

i saw the black patent with burgundy tip NP 70mm at the CL horatio store a few weeks ago, check there... i don't think they are as popular as the higher heeled ones, so good chance they are still there.

i tried them on, and they were quite comfy, and looked great!