Very Pleased with PlanetFunk.com

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to post a good review since all we see are the negatives! I placed an order with them for a dress a few weeks ago, it was on sale for a really great price. When I received the dress it looked like it had been tried on a bunch. It had a few small snags, a small tear, and the fabric was beading under the arm pit. I was very disappointed! Sale merchandise is final sale, however when I emailed customer service they replied with a pre-paid return postage form for Fed-ex. I returned the dress and they processed my return (including original shipping) immediately upon receiving it. They also replied to all of my emails promptly. I am very impressed with their customer service and will be giving them a second try! :biggrin:

2. YAY! :yahoo: Alway nice to hear that someone had a good customer service experience!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice