VERY Pleasant SUPRISE!!! Kinda long winded...

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I recently bid on and WON a whiskey Legacy leather flap bag #11134. The seller had ZERO feedback and nothing else listed. I knew it was a gamble because there were only 2 pic's, they were small and not a great reference. I figured I'd just keep my fingers crossed and rely on Paypal if things weren't entirely on the Up and Up.

I waited 4 days and inquired about the tracking number, got no response. I inquired a couple more times over the next couple days and FINALLY got word 6 days after I paid (8 days after winning) that the bag had not been shipped yet. UGH!!! I was scarred right away but the seller promised she'd get me the info. (She had fallen and broken her ankle and collar bone.) I waited 2 more days and NOTHING so I filed a Paypal dispute. After I filed I got the tracking within 24 hours and receieved the bag yesterday! BOY WAS IT WORTH THE WAIT!!!! :yahoo:

I figured that since the pic's weren't great that the bag would be in OK to good used condition but I only paid $115 bucks so I figured it was worth it. HOLY COW, this bag has MAYBE been carried 2 times, the strap even still has that new stiff feel to it. If I didn't know better I'd swear this bag was a FAKE!!! LOL

I'm SO EXCITED to have this bag in such FABULOUS CONDITION!!! No outlet bullseye on the creed, the legacy interior is SPOTLESS and there are just a couple small surface scratches that I'm sure could come with in store handling.

Here's some pic's of my "could have been a nightmare" new to me LEGACY bag!!!! :biggrin:

***Even the sealent that's almost ALWAYS damaged on these bags is in absolute brand new condition!!!

Attachments

• whiskeyflap 010.JPG
    whiskeyflap 010.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 44
  • whiskeyflap 006.JPG
    whiskeyflap 006.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 67
  • whiskeyflap 011.JPG
    whiskeyflap 011.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: katev
Here's more pic's...my bullseye free creed (the bullseye's don't bug me) but's it's always nice when they aren't there.

Check out that perfect sealent!!!!!

Attachments

• whiskeyflap 003.JPG
    whiskeyflap 003.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 54
  • whiskeyflap 002.JPG
    whiskeyflap 002.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 55
  • whiskeyflap 001.JPG
    whiskeyflap 001.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 92
  • whiskeyflap 007.JPG
    whiskeyflap 007.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 78
  • whiskeyflap 009.JPG
    whiskeyflap 009.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 69
Here are the last pic's. I'm not a brown bag gal (even though I love to look at them) I RARELY carry them. I think this will be SO CUTE this spring/summer with capri's and some cute brown leather sandles!!!!

Attachments

• whiskeyflap 004.JPG
    whiskeyflap 004.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 42
  • whiskeyflap 005.JPG
    whiskeyflap 005.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 43
what a great bag at an incredible price!!! i love it!! i just gave my mom my MFF version of this bag so that i could justify hunting down the original... your success is inspiring me to start hunting in earnest!!

congratulations on a great find!!

Beautiful bag. I gave one of my daughters this bag and it has been through 4 years of college and almost two years of graduate school with her. It wears like iron. Congratulations. It looks brand new.