(Very) Limited Edition Mulberry Calder Bags

michmix

Dreamin' of Oz
Apr 7, 2007
Couldn’t find if this had been posted before, but found a pic of all 5 bags together so thought it would be worth having a reference for them on the forum…

“Art and fashion’s latest collaboration comes in the stylish guise of the Mulberry Calder bag. To celebrate the Frieze Art Fair in London’s Regent Park in October, Mulberry has linked with the East End’s Fred gallery and asked 5 leading artists – Phillip Jones, Peter Jones, Kate Davis, Simon English and Paul Hosking – to create unique prints for its bag. 20 of each of the 5 designs will be on sale, so for your chance to grab a bag and a work of art visit Mulberry’s Bond Street store”.

£395 each! And there is (or was) only 100! :faint:

Cite: “You” Magazine, 31st Oct 08, pg 9

If I had to choose I would probably go for the ace of spades design...I wonder if anyone on tPF will spot someone out and about in London with one?

Attachments

• Calder.jpg
    Calder.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 314
We have a new post on this with larger images : http://www.purseblog.com/mulberry/mulberry-collaborates-with-fred.html

kate-davis-design.jpg

paul-hosking-design.jpg

simon-english-design.jpg

phillip-jones-design.jpg

peter-jones-design.jpg

^^^ Thanks Megs for that..

Do you know.. I am just not sure.. at a push the card (diamond, heart etc) black and white one might be kinda nice but.. would not (personally) spend that much on one.