Very late reveal! x 2!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all,

I suddenly thought I hadn't revealed my two newest purchases!

So without further delay:-
    Lily in taupe with silver hardware and;
    Tree French purse in regal blue

I had wanted to use the Lily more but I find I'm a bit scared of her getting ruined the purse gets chucked in my every day bag and I'm really pleased with the wear so far.

MissDee

Attached Files:

2. Very nice :smile:. I love a lily, use her don't keep her tucked up. If the hardwear gets scratched you can always have the plates replaced much further down the line. She's a great bag. Handy sized wallet too. Enjoy them

MissDee likes this.
  3. Great purchases. Your Lily is a lovely colour - you should definitely use and enjoy her

MissDee likes this.
  4. Can't go wrong with a Lily, and it's nice to have a neutral colour that isn't black. Regal blue seems to be a very pretty colour too! Enjoy!

MissDee likes this.
  5. Beautiful bag how do you find the taupe colour, is it easy to keep? I would love a Lily myself but not sure about the size. Do you use her everyday?

6. Gorgeous purchases! I love the Lily, I find her so versatile and so elegant at the same time. The colour looks really lovely. Enjoy!

7. Hi,

I’m glad I got the taupe, the colour in the picture is true maybe a tad lighter.

I find it goes with most outfits and colours, blues pink, black, grey.

I don’t use her everyday as it’s not really a work bag, I use a longchamp neo for work but I’m also having my old mulberry poppy fixed up!

MissDee