very indecisive please help

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
after returning my jumbo turquoise and not finding my silver reissue I'm so conflicted on what to get please help should I get a red caviar large boy, a Celine indigo mini luggage, a large lady dior or just wait and see if sparks my intrest for the bags that come out next season. my collection of bags includes a mono speedy and an ebene speedy, a black caviar jumbo, a Fushia ss '14 jumbo classic and a neverfull tote plus two Gucci totes. what would u add to ur collection? (I have a lady dior on hold but I am reconsidering because the handles feel too uncomfortable)

after returning my jumbo turquoise and not finding my silver reissue I'm so conflicted on what to get please help should I get a red caviar large boy, a Celine indigo mini luggage, a large lady dior or just wait and see if sparks my intrest for the bags that come out next season. my collection of bags includes a mono speedy and an ebene speedy, a black caviar jumbo, a Fushia ss '14 jumbo classic and a neverfull tote plus two Gucci totes. what would u add to ur collection? (I have a lady dior on hold but I am reconsidering because the handles feel too uncomfortable)
FYI, just got a call from my SA at DIor, the lady dior will increase $200 next tuesday.

The title of this thread it, "very indecisive please help." I think that, plus what you've written, shows that you are quite indecisive. You need to slow down, take stock of what you have, and wait for the right bag to call to you, not rush out and get this or that to beat some increase. I've weathered a number of Dior increases because the right color didn't speak to me, and I don't care if it goes up $200 each time; I'd rather pay more for a bag I will love than pay less for one I'll always regret buying.

It seems like you're not sure, you need to wait for a bag that sweeps you off your feet. I know how frustrating the wait is when you're wanting a new bag...

That said, from those options i personally lean towards the red caviar boy for practicality. I love the lady Dior but it's not one to use a lot it's pretty uncomfortable

Given how wildly different the bags you listed are, it doesn't seem that you love any of them or are even filling a hole in your collection: you're buying to just to buy.

Wait for something you can't live without :smile:

thank you ladies you all have said what I have been thinking all along! I do need to wait for the right bag to come along I don't want to buy something just to buy something I think I will wait I am hoping for another color to come along in the boy caviars because I really do like the look of that bag. I really appreciate all of your valuable input thank you soo much 😄

Seeing you haven't pulled the trigger on any makes me wonder if you really love any of those enough to warrant a purchase. if nothing catches your eye right now I would wait for something you really love.

thank you ladies you all have said what I have been thinking all along! I do need to wait for the right bag to come along I don't want to buy something just to buy something I think I will wait I am hoping for another color to come along in the boy caviars because I really do like the look of that bag. I really appreciate all of your valuable input thank you soo much 😄

I think this is a very wise choice for you right now. Buying just to buy is never a good thing. Wait, as you say, until you really find the right bag. You should only buy what you love, and not be pressured into buying what's nearly right or somewhat right but at a good price.

The Chanel store on Robertson in LA has the silver reissue.

If you want a silver reissue, then wait for one! I don't think silver reissue is hard to find tho. I thought there are silver reissue coming this fall from NM?

I have a Celine nano and although I love it, I think the price increase every season isn't justified! Plus resale value isn't good and there are a lot of fakes out there. I'd say get a Dior or boy. But if you really want a reissue, then pause and wait for the perfect one.